Chunky Chat Masala 100G MDH
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: MDH
- Manufacturer's code: 8902167000065
- Net Price: 5.56 zł / pcs. 6.00 zł / pcs.
Chunky Chat Masala MDH
The Chunky Chat Masala is a necessary seasoning in Indian cuisine. This alluring tart, spicy, peppery, and salty mix of spices is used to improve the flavor of all from fruits to flavorful snacks. It is a blend of salt, black salt, cumin, dry mango powder, pomegranate seeds, coriander, black pepper, nutmeg, mint leaves, and extra spices.
Ingredients : Salt white, Dry Mango, Salt black, Cumin, Musk melon, Black pepper, Pomegranate seeds, Coriander, Mint leaves, Dry Ginger, Nutmeg, Chilli, Caraway, Bishop's weeds, Cloves, Asafoetida.
Usage of Chaat masala:
Chaat masala is a tangy spice that is used to spice up many snacks, salads, fruit salads, fruit juices, and some curries. Just sprinkle 1-2 tsp. on your fruit/vegetable salad, squeeze a little lemon juice/good vinegar, mix thoroughly and can be enjoyed well.
Chaat Masala is the essential Indian spice blend, a tangy condiment that perks up the flavors of salads, legumes, fruit, grilled fish and meats, potatoes and other vegetables.
Chaat Masala can be used either before or after cooking or used in place of regular salt.
Chaat masala is used to spice for salads and savories.
Chunky Chat Masala can also be sprinkled over waffles.
Curries salted with Chaat Masala will develop a deliciously authentic flavor and fragrance.
• Peel off the cucumber and wash it. Slice the cucumber into quarters lengthwise, then cut across the strips into 1/4-inch pieces.
• Dice the tomato.
• Chop the red onion.
• Combine the cucumber, tomato, red onion, green coriander leaves, ginger, and cumin seeds.
• At this point the salad may be covered and chilled for up to two hours until ready to serve.
• About five minutes before serving, toss the salad with the chaat masala and lime juice.
• Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve. It makes an ideal partner to dal, naan, raita, and curry dishes. It can be serve with western favorites – roast chicken, barbecued ribs, or chili con carne.
Other indian recipe using Chat masala are:
• Fruit salad chaat masla
• Tandoori chicken chaat masala
• Dahi vada
• Frozen vegetables boiled and sprinkled with chat masala
• cucumber raita
• Onion raita
|Nutrition Infromation (100g)|
|Of which Sugars||0g|