Sesa Ayurvedic Hair Oil 100ml
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: SESA
- Manufacturer's code: 8904319400006
- Net Price: 12.20 zł / szt. 15.00 zł / szt.
Sesa's founder, Dr Dahyabhai Patel was a passionate Ayurvedic doctor who practised medicine at his dispensary located in the small town of Rajkot in Gujarat. One of the concerns he used to get from his patients often was hair fall. Deeply moved by how this affected their confidence and self-esteem, he resolved to use Ayurveda to solve this problem. After testing and refining numerous such formulations, he created Sesa Ayurvedic Hair Oil. His formulation was an overnight success. So much so that even other medical practitioners started prescribing Sesa for curative and topical treatments.
Sesa Ayurvedic Hair Oil
The recipe of the oil is based on Ayurveda. Composition of 18 natural herbs, 5 oils and milk. The entire recipe was prepared according to the Kshir Pak Vidhi process, in which a balanced mixture of herbs was combined with milk and then activated with oils.
-Strengthens hair, contains vitamins C and E
-prevents hair loss
-makes hair thick and healthy
-supports the reduction of dandruff
Directions for use:
Massage a portion of the oil into the hair and scalp for about 5-7 minutes. Leave for at least an hour (you can leave it overnight).
Use 3-5 times a week for 3-4 months. Regular use of Sesa oil is crucial in improving the condition of the scalp and hair.
Universal use: Suitable for dry hair, damaged hair, and normal hair.
Pure goodness of nature: 100% herbal. No mineral oil. no chemicals.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) - 1,50 %
- Madhuka Parni ( Bacopa monnieri ) - 0,50 %
- Jati (Jasminum officinale) - 0,50 %
- Gunja ( Abrus precatorius ) - 0,25 %
- Sudha Dhatura ( Datura Metel ) - 1 %
- Elaychi (Sukshma) (Elettaria cardamomum) - 0,25 %
- Neelinee (Indigofera tinctoria) - 0,50 %
- Indravaruni (Citrullus colocynthis) - 0,50 %
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) - 0,25 %
- Karanj (Chirbilvak) (pongamia glabra) - 0,25 %
- Neem (paribhadra) (Azadirachta Indica) - 0,25 %
- Mahendi Pan (Henna) (Lawsonia alba) - 0,25 %
- Mandoor Bhasma - 0,74 %
- Triphala ASS - 1,50 %
- Rasot (Berberis lycium) - 0,25 %
- Akkal kara (Anacyclus pyrethrum) - 0,25 %
- Vaj (Acorus Calamus) - 0,25 %
- YashtiMadhu (Mulethi) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) - 0,25 %
- Kshir Pak Vidhi - 10 %
- Godhuma (Triticum aestivum) - 1 %
- Lemon Oil (Citrus medica)
- Nili Oil - 8 %
- Til Oil (Sesamum indicum) - 25 %
- Sugandhit Dravya - 2 %
- Coconut Oil- Q.S. to 100 %
- Colour : Quinazarine Green SS.