Zandu Pancharishta 200ml
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Emami Limited
- Manufacturer's code: 8901248704021
- Net Price: 12.20 zł / pcs. 15.00 zł / pcs.
Zandu Pancharishta Digestive Tonic
Zandu Pancharishta is a unique herbal Ayurvedic Digestive Tonic. It acts on the entire digestive system, building digestive immunity and reducing the recurrence of digestive problems like acidity, gas, indigestion, flatulence and constipation.
Dosage: Mix 2 Tablespoons (30ml) with equal quantity of water, take twice regularly after meals or as advised by physician. Diabetics to consult a physician before consumption.
- Laung (Clove): The evergreen flower beds add a different edge to the cuisines and beverages. Besides the lip smacking taste, Laung contain multiple minerals, vitamins and fibre. Rich in antioxidants, clove may reduce oxidative stress and hence helps to keep chronic diseases at bay. The antibacterial properties of clove helps to maintain oral health as well. A balanced diet and regular use of cloves may also assist in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Sunthi (Ginger): contains gingerol- a bioactive compound helps to boost digestion, reduce nausea, fight flu and common cold. The herb is also known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Due to these, ginger may help in reducing stress and in issues like joint pain and osteoarthritis.
- Turmeric: It is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant in nature, assisting to reduce high blood sugar levels. The anti-allergic property of turmeric ensures skin wellness by preventing skin infections and rashes.
- Draksha (Grapes): Available in different colors like yellow, black, red, pink and green, the fruit is known to keep away acidity. Packed with Vitamin C and K, vitamin C, beta-carotene, quercetin, lutein, lycopene and ellagic acid, grapes are poweful. Grapes encourage optimum cardiac health by helping reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With its low glycemic index, grapes slow down the rising rate of sugar in blood. Last but not the least; grapes may also keep you in maintaining eye health as well.
- Pippali: Also known as Indian long pepper, this exotic spice improves both appetite and digestion. Use it to treat gas, intestinal gas, asthma and cough. The spice contains a chemical called piperine, that gives the herb its strong anti-aging and aphrodisiac properties. This potent rejuvenating herb is hypoglycemic in nature and hence may play a critical role in assuaging the blood sugar levels. The production of insulin from the beta pancreatic cells become active when one consumes long pepper on regular basis. Last but not the least, pippali has fat burning properties and may even help to detoxify the body.
- Ajwain: Carom seeds are aromatic and herbaceous. This profusely branched herb may offer you relief from gas. This is a powerful potent to offer relief from constipation. These seeds also improve the bile acid levels that are ultimately important to enhance the digestive power of the body. Ajwain may also fight bacteria and fungus in the human body. High cholesterol and triglycerides are risky for the heart and regular use of carom seeds may help to lower both of these compounds. Suffering from burning sensation or abdominal pain after a heavy meal? Ajwain has been always used in India as a traditional after meal food item.
- Ghrita Kumari (Aloe Vera): The thick and fleshy leaves of the plant contains a gel like substance that is known for its rich medicinal properties. This medicinal herb is known to improve digestion. The gel contains bioactive compounds like vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids. The anti-viral, anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties of aloe vera makes it a magic potent for skin ailments. Aloe Vera may also enhance the insulin sensitivity and help you balance the blood sugar levels in the body.