Sesame Oil 30ml
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: HEMANI
- Manufacturer's code: 8964000114179
- 10.00 zł / pcs.
1. Sesame Oil For Face Care
Sesame oil can be applied directly to the facial skin. It improves the skin texture, making it softer and smoother. Because of its emollient properties, it moisturizes the skin. Applying a small amount of sesame seed oil can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It can also lighten sun spots and irregular pigmentation. Because of its antioxidant and sunscreen properties, it provides double protection from UV – B induced skin damage.
2. Massage Oil
Sesame oil, despite being slightly heavier than other massage oils, can still be used for a massage. It is preferable used for detoxifying the body through the skin. Here is how to correctly massage using sesame oil.
Warm sesame oil till it is just as warm as tepid water. Now apply it in copious amounts on the skin. The idea is to bathe the skin in this oil. Massage it firmly into the skin. Keep the oil on the skin for about 15 – 30 minutes. Wash the oil down with water. This is ideal for an early morning massage before the shower, although one can use it any time. This massage also improves the blood circulation of the skin, making the skin perform better.
This massage is aimed to strengthen the tissues of the body, reduce physical stress, improve the appearance of skin and protect from advancing old age
3. Sesame Oil For Hair Growth
Just as for skin, sesame oil makes a great massage for scalp. It deep conditions the scalp and improves the health of hair follicles. These are the health benefits of sesame oil for hair health.
· Sesame oil treats damaged hair.
· Sesame oil hot oil treatment – Apply warm sesame oil on the scalp as part of hot oil treatment. This makes hair softer and detangles them. Hot oil treatment is done for deep conditioning.
· Provides nutrition to hair follicles
· Scalp psoriasis – Sesame oil help in scalp psoriasis as it eliminates flakiness and dryness. That is why it also combats dandruff.
· May prevent hair loss.
· Quick shine – It adds some shine to dull hair
4. Calm depression
Sesame oil, when used for massage helps to manage depression better. Research has identified that sesamol from sesame oil helps inhibits the production of cytokines.
5. Going swimming in the pool, use sesame oil
Many people note that their hair starts turning greenish when they have been swimming regularly in the pool. This effect can be negated by applying sesame oil before or after the swim. It leaches out the chlorine. Applying it on the outer rim of the ear canal also prevents outer ear infection (swimmer’s ear).