Pillsburry Atta with addred Multi Grains is a unique blend of Wheat, Oats, Maize, Ragi, Chana Dal & Barley - carefully blended by pillsburry, giving a source of Fibre and Protein.
|Typical values per 100g|
|Qty per serving|
|Energy||1305 kJ/ 308kcal|
|- of which sugars||1.3g|
|- of which saturates||0.5g|
Making Process (for 4 Rotis):
- Mix 100g flour with 75ml of water to form a soft dough.
- Knead the dough till it is smooth
- Make the dough into lemon sized balls and roll out to required thickness. Keep sprinkling dry flour while rolling to avoid sticking.
- Put the rolled dough on a pre-heated pan and bake both sides till golden brown spots appear.
- Roti is ready. Add oil or butter as desired and serve with curry.
Note: Roti will puff if kept directly on the flame for 3-4 seconds or on the pan by pressing gently with a damp cloth.