Sambhar Masala 100g MDH
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: MDH
- Manufacturer's code: 8902167000270
Delivery time: 24 hours
- Net Price: 5.56 zł / pcs. 6.00 zł / pcs.
Sambhar Masala MDH
This authentic spice blend by MDH allows you to create a tasty Sambhar in your own home. For a really flavourful dish, use cooked toor dal and a mixture of vegetables such as aubergines, potatoes, peas or cauliflower. It should be quite tangy and, for the true Indian experience, should contain plenty of green chillies. It is traditionally served with a variety of snacks including idli and dosai.
Ingredients: Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Chilli, Fenugreek Seeds, Mustard, Salt, Black Pepper, Mustard, Pulse, Caraway, Cloves, Nutmeg, Mace, Cinnamon, Cardamom Seeds, Dry Ginger, Asafoetida.
Preparation Instructions :
• Wash and dress 500g of vegetables such as drumsticks, potatoes, peas, cauliflower, etc.
• Boil 200g toor dal in 800ml water for 40 minutes. Retain the water.
• Meanwhile soak 50g tamarind in 100ml warm water for 30 minutes and extract the pulp. Sieve & transfer to the boiled dal.
• Separately fry 100g coarsely chopped red onions with 100g chopped tomatoes.
• Add the vegetables, 20g Sambhar Masala , salt and stir fry for 5 min.
• Add the boiled dal and the cooking water and simmer for 20 minutes.
|Nutrtion Infromation (100g)|
|Of which Sugars||0g|