Rajmah Masala 100G MDH
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: MDH
- Manufacturer's code: 8902167000454
Delivery time: 24 hours
- Net Price: 5.56 zł / pcs. 6.00 zł / pcs.
Rajmah Masala MDH
Rajmah Masala is a royal delicacy originally enjoyed by the Mughal Emperors. Rajma Masala is prepared by cooking red kidney beans in a rich tomato sauce. It is a North Indian favorite – a regular at home and the number one option on the menu when hosting dinners for guests.
Ingredients: Coriander, Salt, Dry Mango, Pomegranate Seeds, Chilli, Cumin, Musk Melon, Black Pepper, Black Salt, Fenugreek Leaves, Cloves, Mint, Nutmeg, Dry Ginger, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Cardomom Seeds, Caraway, Mace, cardamom Green.
• Soak 200g red kidney beans in 300ml water overnight . Strain. Boil in 650ml water for 20-25 minutes.
• Chop 100g red onions and 150g tomatoes. In a large pan heat 50ml cooking oil and fry onions till golden. Add tomatoes, salt to taste and 15g Rajmah Masala. Stir to form paste.
• Transfer boiled beans along with water and stir. Let it Simmer for 15-minutes or till the beans are soft and tender.
|Of which Sugars||0g|