Manchurian Mix 80G Suhana
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Suhana
- Manufacturer's code: 8901662031017
- Net Price: 4.63 zł / pcs. 5.00 zł / pcs.
The dish has culted its name from the north-east region of china called “Manchuria”. A mouth-watering dish of veg or meat dumplings served in semi dry garlic flavoured deep brown sauce.
-100g Cauliflower, cut into florets
-1 medium capsicum, cut into dices
-15-20 garlic cloves, finely chopped
-Entire Packet of Suhana Coating Ready mix
-Entire packet of Suhana Seasoning Ready Mix
-2 tsp tomato ketchup
-2 tbsp oil, 1 Cup / 200ml water.
How to make:
- Make a batter of Suhana Coating Ready Mix with ¼ cup/ 500ml water. Coat Cauliflower florets with this batter, deep fry and keep aside.
- Make a paste of Suhana seasoning ready mix with ½ Cup / 100ml water.
- Heat Oil in a pan, add garlic and capsicum and saute for a minute
- Add remaining water, Suhana Seasoning Ready Mix paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato ketchup and fried Cauliflower, stir for a minute and serve hot.
- You can Make chicken Manchurian, Baby corn fritters & Mushroom Manchurian with Suhana Manchurian Ready Mix.
- After opening transfer, the contents into an airtight container. Store in a cool and dry place.
Ingredients: Corn Starch, wheat flour, Common Edible Salt, Chilli, Soya Sauce Powder, Monosodium, Glutamate (Flavour Enhancer E621), Seasoning Mix: Garlic, Onion, Corn Starch, Soya Sauce Powder, Common Sault, Sugar, Ginger, Monosodium Glutamate (Flavour Enhancer E621), Spring Onion, Black Pepper, Chilli, Natural Caramel Colour (E150c), Vinegar Powder, Permitted Anti-caking Agent (E551)