Butter Chicken Mix 50G Suhana
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Suhana
- Manufacturer's code: 8901662024583
- Net Price: 5.56 zł / pcs. 6.00 zł / pcs.
Enterprising cooks in Delhi created Butter Chicken by mixing leftover Tandoori Chicken marinate with fresh tomato puree, butter and ground almonds, resulted in a delectable tangy, sweet sauce which forms a base for a truly global dish.
1 cup/200g boneless chicken breast cut into 1” chunks
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
50g Suhana Butter Chicken Mix
½ cup/100ml milk
4 tbsp salted butter
2 tbsp oil
2 medium/150g tomato, puréed
1 cup / 200 ml water
1) Marinate chicken pieces with ginger garlic paste for 15-20 minutes.
2) Make a paste of Suhana Butter Chicken Mix with milk.
3) Heat 2 tbsp butter and sauté chicken for 12-15 minutes on a medium flame. Keep aside.
4) Heat oil in a frying pan, add tomato purée and cook till oil oozes out.
5) Add paste and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Add sautéed chicken, remaining butter and water. Simmer on a low flame until the gravy thickens. Garnish with cream and serve hot.
Ingredients: Cashew Nut, Onion, Skim Milk Powder, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Chilli, Tomato Powder, Corn Starch, Coriander, Dry Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Mint Leaves, Black Cardamom, Turmeric, Clove, Green Cardamom, Cassia, Bay Leaf, Star Anise, Mace, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Caraway, Refined Cottonseed Oil